Dual-Deck Dewatering Screen for Sand Grading
|FOB Price:||US $2,000-20,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $2,000-20,000/ Set|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: Customized
- Function: High Frequency Vibrating Screen
- Usage: Mine Shaker
- Object: Coal Slime, Sand, etc
- Running Track: Linear Vibrating Screen
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Condition: New
- Trademark: LZZG
- Specification: National Standard
- HS Code: 8474100000
- Type: Linear
- Transmission Structure: Vibrating Screen
- Works: Vibration Dehydration
- Shaft Number: Double
- Supporting Device: Coil Spring
- Customized: Customized
- Color: Blue/White
- Transport Package: Standard Container
- Origin: China
Widely used in Tailings processing, coal slime dewatering, washed quartz sand and mud dehydration processing link, etc.
Suitable for dewatering, medium drainage , spraying, dry and wet classifying for medium and fine material.
The dewatering screen uses mosaic exciter and two motors which make a reverse self -synchronous rotation to make the sieve body do periodic reciprocating motion along a straight line direction, in order to achieve the purpose of classification and dehydration.
Dewater vibrating screen adopts dual-motor self-synchronization technology.The motors coordinate with universal eccentric and adjustable amplitude vibrator.When the two motors start to work, the vibrators move reversely at the same time.The centrifugal force is generated by the eccentric blocks superpose themselves and form a single direction vibration. The high frequency vibration drives the screen move back and forth in line repeatedly. So the sand will be dehydrated and filtered.
1. Adopt the tire coupling, in steady operation.
2. The exciting force is strong adopting the block eccentricity.
3. The beam and screen box is coupled with the high-strength bolt, no welding.
4. High efficiency of screening, large operational capacity, and long service life.
|Model||Screen area (m²)||Power|
|Capacity (m³/h)||Feed size (mm)||Weight (t)||Overall dimension|