Xsd High Capacity Wheel Sand Washing Machine for Sale
|FOB Price:||US $2,000-8,000 / set|
|Min. Order:||1 set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 set||US $2,000-8,000/ set|
- Model NO.: XSD3016
- Capacity: 50-120t/H
- Motor Type: AC Motor
- Certification: ISO
- Wheel Bucket Diameter: 3000mm
- Market: Australia, Europe, North America, South Afica
- Transport Package: Plastic Film
- Origin: Luoyang
- Type: Bucket Sand Washer
- Water Consumption: 70-150t/H
- Motor Power: 15KW
- Rotation Speed: 0.8-1.5 r/min
- Application: Quarry
- Trademark: LZZG
- Specification: 3810*2686*3085
- HS Code: 8474100000
Wheel sand washing machine adopts advanced technology, in combination with the practical siatuation in domestic and abroad. We make it as LZZG brand pruduct, create and design multiple funtion sand washing machine. It is widely used in gravel plant, mine, building material, transportation, chemical industry, hydropower station, concrete mixing plant and so on for washing and screening materials.
1. Reasonable structure. The impeller drive bearing is isolated from water and materials buried in washer, which greatly avoid the bearing damaged because of soaking in water,sand and other pollutants.
2. Extremely rare lost of medium and fine sand, the grading and fineness module of washed building sand have achieved two national standards"sand for building" and"cobble and gravel for building".
3. Almost no wear parts except for the sieve mesh of sand washer.
4. High output and low power consumption.
|Model||Impeller specification(mm)||Feed size(mm)||Capacity(t/h)||Power(kw)||Weight(t)||Overall dimension(mm)|
The bruket is driven by the motor through the reducer and rotates in cricle. There are many sand storage web grooves and bruket screen for sand storage and primary dewatering. When the bucket moves, sand can be put out by sand storage web groove after being cleaned in the cleaning tank and primary dewatered on the bucket screen. Waste water runs off through the web groove's holes. Keep the water supply to increase final sand clean and quality. The waste water flows into a setting pond, and washed sand is delivered through belt convery. This whole washing process is finished.