GP tailings dewatering screen concentrates the tailing slurry first and then dewaters treated materials on the vibrating dewatering screen, where more than 85% water contain is removed. For its strong expertise of the design and manufacture, LZZG hire experts in designing andmanufacturing it for two years. It is widely used in dehydrating iron ore, copper ore, gold ore, aluminum ore, etc.
GP series mine tailing screen is driven by two vibrating motors, which makes the screen sieve move to-and-fro on line to achieve the filtering purpose. With the vibration of the screen, the concentrated tailings materials are continuously threw up and down on the screen, the materials are loosen and crashed to the sieve, the small size materials are filtered away from the sieve holes. Finally it reaches the aim of classifying, dehydrating and desliming.
1.The main deck of the screen slopes upwards at 5°and forms a 45°Sloping angle with the back-deck section. The design is unique, screening and dewatering effect is good.
2. The embedded modular screen deck panels are easily replaced.
3. Rubber impact damper is adopted and durable.
4. The side plates are bonded with rubber as protecting plates. The screen body is treated with anticorrosion materials, reducing the pollution on materials made by iron.
5. Use for dewatering of quartz sand, gypsum mine and coal mine.
6. Separating carbon from slurry in carbon slurry factory of gold mining and removing chippings.
|Model||Sieve width (mm)||Sieve length (mm)||Sieve square (m²)||Sieve hole size (mm)||Power (kw)||Capacity (t/h)||Overall dimensions LxWxH (mm)|
|Address||Zhongqiao Real Estate Building, Nanchang Road, Jianxi District, Luoyang, China|
Your email address and telephone will not be shared or published!Please fill in your need products and your message and do not forget mail and/or phone if you like to be contacted.
we are the professional machine manufacturer in China.
I need to ask you some details for sending you the more suitable quotation.
1.what is the raw material do you want to process?
2.what is the capacity per hour do you need?
3.what is the raw material input size?
4.what is the output size of your product?